Thursday 15 November 2012

Awaragi

Have you listened this Gazal from Gulam ali ? Yeh dil npagal dil mera, kyon..... Awaragi? It reminds me of my good old days when I was not married :)

I am neither handsome, nor the body builder who should be heart throb for the Girls. But I had a peculiar behavior of making girls feel comfortable about them self in my company. That might be the reason I was never short of girlfriends. Atleast 2 times the friendship lead to Love and marriage, but the first attempt turn out to be a failure .

Some time I try to analyze what would have happened if I had married with my first girl friend? I was in love with one girl who was not of my caste . She was 96 kuli maratha, a Daughter of medium scale industrialist, who happened to be our customer . Regular visit to her office and interaction lead to meeting ' after office hours ' and incidentally we fall in love.

One day whíle sitting in a restaurant,we decided to declear about our relationship at home. The disclosure was like a' Bomb blast' at her as well as my home. Her Dad was upset and was not ready to give permission to marry a middle class Brahmin Boy like me. At the same time ,my father had made it very clear that if I marry out of my caste, he will never enter my house.

In spite of above, I was ready to marry her, but she backed out.

I always wonder, what would have been my life, had I ever married her? I saw her few months ago with her grand son , she still look pretty. After seeing her with offsprings of her Son, I confess, ' it was. A pain, and thought came to my mind" he could have been Mine"
Mind is like a monkey, drunk and stung by a scorpion, on which we have no control.

No comments:

Post a Comment