Monday 12 November 2012

What difference does it make?

I believe that , its not going to make any difference to any one , whether i write to on the blog or not. May be, the person who reads this Blog may correlate himself with some of the incidences i have  shared, but the rest may treat this as shear nonsense.

Why people Blog? This question was haunting me since long, but one day i realized that every one has got some thing to say , some thing to share, some where to get noticed- and the best way is Blogging.

Every one has got Dark side of his life.  We may not be acting the way we  think . I mean, if i like some woman and want  to kiss her,  or have sex with her , i may not do any thing of that sort, but the 'thought of having sex;' had come to my mind-- but having this thought ,will not lead to Rape of some kind of activity which is not acceptable  .

They say, you have Conscious and subconscious mind .  Unwinding the subconscious mind  on this Blog, should atleast make me feel honest with myself. What difference it does make to the world?  I dont care...

No comments:

Post a Comment