Thursday 22 November 2012

Extramarital Affairs

Yesterday, I meet one of childhood friend who was telling about the Divorce and remarriage of one of our common friend.

My friend was saying that because  our common friend  had an opportunity, therefore he indulged in  extramarital affair, and as we don't have the opportunity,  therefore we are loyal to our wifves.  Is it true? I tried to analyse myself.

However, the news of Divorce perturbed me and I was just trying to retrospect the self behavior. Now,after married for a considerable long time, and  loyal with my wife for all these years, I thought that "What's the reason I haven't landed in any extramarital affair- having many friends of opposite sex?"

Well, to be honest,  this question never came to back of my mind in all these years, but had there been an offer for One Night Stand, with no strings attached , May be I would have said "Yes!"

Thank god, there  were no advances from either side. But why the hell i am confessing on this blog??

No comments:

Post a Comment